Friday, January 11, 2013

Reluctant Beginnings

Having written a few posts on Facebook that some have enjoyed, I've been encouraged to write a blog. I must admit I approach this venture with trepidation. I've started several blogs before, some simultaneous, but lacked either the commitment or content to keep them going. 

Around my keyboard are numerous sticky notes, slips of paper, notebooks, note cards, and a few white boards, each with a bit of information written on it. Individually, they don't reveal much. Together, they form a sort of narrative about my passions, interests, and hobbies. That is how I envision this blog. I'll post thoughts, insights, quotes, lyrics, off-hand comments, and prayers. Each will stand alone. Together, maybe, they will form a coherent, textured narrative. And maybe, just maybe, it  will compel us both to think.


No comments:

Post a Comment